Desert Storm is the classic NZ 2 day trail ride in the foothills of Mount Ruapehu. Featuring over 140km of trail, camping, catering and entertainment. Trails include forestry, creeks, drops offs, hills climbs and firebreaks. Plus optional Expert Only single track challenge trails, kids and novice trails and a purpose built enduro x practice course! This is the biggest Epic Event and attracts over 1000 riders and is usually held annually.
- The landscape at Desert Storm is stunning and forever changing, making every year we get to ride there completely unique.
- DESERT STORM HAS IT ALL... Over 140km of groomed trails, with plenty of variety and expert only sections.
- AWESOME KIDS TRACKS including a fantastic forest loop and grass track.
- A confidence building NOVICE TRAIL.
- New trails to link in with some of the old favourites - That will give you something to smile about!
- ENDURO X practice course open all day for you to have a play!
- Enduro X Competitions Saturday afternoon!
- MOTOSR onsite all weekend with 3 mechanics offering advice, assistance and the best value suspension setup for your bike
- FREE CAMPING on site, with plenty of delicious food, great coffee, hot showers.....
Suzuki Desert Storm is limited to pre-entry only. If you want to have the ultimate winter trail riding experience Don't miss out...entries are limited! Late entries or entries on the day if available will incur a late fee.