Welcome to the Home of EPIC EVENTS...
PROUD TO BE NZ'S NO. 1 MOTORCYCLE EVENT SPECIALIST!
BRAND NEW TRAIL RIDE EVENT - SUZUKI TRAIL TAMER - SATURDAY DECEMBER 1ST 2018 - Fantastic new trails, awesome location!
ADVENTURE Riders: Kriega Dusty Butt 2019 is full! Please email email@example.com if you wish to be placed on the waiting list.
Click on the events on the left hand side of the page for more detailed information about these rides.
CHECK OUT THE BEST RATED DIRT BIKE TRAILS IN NZ......
We are a company specialising in off-road motorcycling events, dedicated to bringing you great trail riding, cross-country racing, and awesome adventure rides throught NZ.
At Epic Events we aim to lead the field with the safest and best managed motorcycle events.
Our events are our passion and our way of life………
Whether you’re new to the dirt biking circuit, or itching to make your first run, there are always a few techniques and things to keep in mind that can make your ride both safe and exciting when out on the dirt bike trail!
- Body Positioning – there’s always a best place to position your weight, put your body, and balance when sitting and standing.
- Good Handle Bar Control!
- Be Light on the Bike – this means laying off and letting the bike do what it was designed to do.
- Uphill Techniques – only two, the easy way and the hard way!
- Downhill Techniques – master body positioning, steering and braking.
- Acceleration – remember to use light pressure on the bars, pinch the tank with knees when standing, and make use of your stomach muscles.
Of course, there’s a lot more to dirt biking than you’ll find on this short list, and it takes a lot of riding to hit the trails like a professional!
Epic Events welcomes you and your bike at our events and we promise to provide you with a fantastic ride!
Why choose to do an Epic Event?
You have a lot of choice when it comes to selecting what events you will take part in each year. At Epic Events, we take great pride in providing a fantastic event with the following features;
- Our events are held in great locations. Not somewhere you can ride any day of the week.
- We are experts in track construction and always strive to make fun, interesting trails in awesome locations.
- Most of our events take place in Taupo with great pumice soil that provides all year round traction, even if wet.
- We mark all our courses really well so you are 100% confident in where you are going.
- We do everything we can to ensure the safety of everybody at the event.
- There is great music, food, coffee and a relaxed scial atmosphere at all our events.